Thursday, April 4, 2013

I've tried this blogging thing before but I've always failed.  I think that is a product of two factors:  Laziness and lack of focus.  While I can't do a lot about the former, I'm hoping to remedy the latter in this blog.  While I have a lot of interests and they may occasionally rear their (ugly?) head here, most of the posts here will focus on just what the title suggests.  After over two dozen visits to Las Vegas over the past 15 years, I've developed what I think (hope) is a unique and informed perspective on one of America's favorite playgrounds.  People often ask my advice on various Vegas topics and I'm hoping to answer a number of those questions here.  Hopefully, some of those topics will be of interest to you and you'll choose to join me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment